Create a way of to improve the conference calling experience for people working in startups and freelancers
who struggle in
- Scheduling meeting with co-workers.
- Switching between calendar and conference app to schedule meetings.
- Spending too much time to set up a meeting with co-workers.
- Ensuring everyone is present before the call.
- Sharing information to and from among
For my research, I initially conducted quick and open-ended (unstructured) interviews to find out the
current problems that my friend working in startups often face while setting up the conference.
I have a hard time …
- Ensuring the availability of other users in conference while setting up conference
- Switching between different application calendar and conference app (Skype) to check there is no
conflict in schedule.
- Ensuring each person is ready to start meeting before meeting
- Keeping track of all the calls
- Recalling the all conversation after the conference has finished.
- Getting context of the meeting.
I Wanted to…
- Need to know about availability of the other users in conference
- One place to know all my scheduled calls
- Recall every piece of information shared between user in conference
- Notification regarding all the meeting which happens to go to happen
- Able find all documents which I needed to attend the call in one place.